These are interesting askaskask
- 1: Is there someone who could break your heart right now?
- 2: What's more important, girlfriend/boyfriend or best friend?
- 3: If you could be anywhere right now what's the one place you would go?
- 4: Have you ever played spin the bottle?
- 5: Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 6: Could you fall for your best friend?
- 7: How do you imagine your future?
- 8: If you could live in another country would you?
- 9: Something that you really like, but don't embrace because you're slightly ashamed to
- 10: What's more important, family or friends?
- 11: Favorite video game?
- 12: Are you addicted to anything?
- 13: What was the last song stuck in your head?
- 14: Favorite vacation spot?
- 15: What was the last book you read?
- 16: Which movie should be watched by everyone?
- 17: A habit that makes you flinch every time you see someone do it
- 18: What is something you do that annoys people around you?
- 19: A song that you can relate to right now.
- 20: Something you used to hate, but now love
- 21: Do you have a religion?
- 22: Siblings?
- 23: Funny story from school
- 24: Favorite activity as a kid?
- 25: Something you really want to try?
Are you ready to be strong?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer ended 10 years ago on May 20, 2003.
if u have a nice butt there’s a 10,000% chance i wanna see it
OpenDyslexic is a free-to-use font that is designed to help those with dyslexia read better. The text is weighted, having a heavier bottom, which is thought to increase readability for dyslexic people. You can download it for free here.
I don’t have dyslexia myself, but in the event any of my followers do, I thought I’d share. Maybe it will help people.
“i love lipstick. i want to write an essay about the politics of lipstick. i like lipstick that’s deep, deep red. i like lipstick that’s purple, lipstick that’s black and dark for when i want to dress up my melancholy. i like sharing lipstick with sisters. and i laugh at boys that think i wear lipstick for them to notice, i laugh, lipstick is an art you can’t ever understand. from picking out a color, testing it on the inside of my wrist, pursing my lips during the application of it. i like when i kiss a baby and leave lipstick on their cheek, when you hug someone and leave lipstick on their shirt, when it gets on your teeth and you use your tongue to get it off, when you sleep in lipstick and wake up with it on your pillow case. in 1997 mama left for ethiopia to see her mama for the first time in 12 years. i was six and i cried the entire way home from the airport. and when we came home there on the kitchen table was the teacup mama had been drinking out of. at the bottom a sip of tea and black cardamom seeds. and there on the rim of the cup the lipstick imprint of my mama’s kiss.”nomad manifesto (via buffythebamfireslayer)
i am sam weir
i don’t understand how people stop watching shows because something happens that they don’t like or they don’t like how it’s going
if i start a show i’m in it until the end
in sickness and in health
till death or discontinuation do us part
man, i 1000% understand where you’re coming from
oh yeah fuck glee
your hair looks sexy pushed back: Buffy Summers
- Oh Comely
In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
Oh Comely by Neutral Milk Hotel
“Oh comely, I will be with you when you loose your breath chasing the only meaningful memory you thought you had left.”
westeros’s celebs read mean tweets (ps: all tweets are real)
i have this disease where im completely aware that im annoying but i have absolutely no way to stop myself
Yeah, I don’t think that we do normal